Through out history women have had some interesting roles. In the way early times women were considered to be children bearers and nothing more. They were opressed and thought of as house keepers. They grew to be things of beauty, but never equal to the importance of men. Eventually they were somewhat equalized when they were made princess and queens... but if they didn't do the kings bidding their heads were chopped off. Then they became part of the working class. They were working next to men doing the military preparation making guns and tanks and everything else for war. But they weren't making as much money and the men doing the same job. Then they had the huge women's right's movement and they tried to have all the benefits that the men had: complete equalization. Now the women have made themselves either hungry for the power that men possess, or hungry for men themselves.
Today I was given a birthday note that reads:

Now I've decided to be queen of the world. Thank you Ben for inspiring me to take over. haha :) This is going to be the next stage of womanhood! Watch out world here I come all twenty one years of experience is about to take you on.
3 comments:
What an awesome birthday note! Queen Erin!
I'm sorry but I will not refer to you as Queen Erin..."a mountain cannot bow to the winds, no matter how hard it tries"
however, I will refer to you as my wonderful sister Erin.
Post a Comment