
We had lots of fun together!!! Me, my cousin, my sister, and all my sister's roomies had an epic weekend. We had fun eating Sammy's Burgers and shakes, which should not be eaten at the same time. I promise your stomach will explode...

So, maybe not that drastic but you shouldn't be able to eat again for days... but we did:) We also decided to dress up and go to the corn maze, that then ended up with us going to a wheat maze.

To get to the wheat maze we printed off directions and set off to find our lovely destination. Then we went around in circles, about three circles to be exact. We passed the same roundabout three times...

After the third time we passed the same roundabout we bagged the idea didn't end up going to the wheat maze. Instead, we went around with people we really didn't know. This resulted in a lot of random fun.

Now, this weekend my sister gets to come to Provo!!! We're going to Harry Potter and hanging out :) It'll be a glorious glorious weekend. I'll see my sister and then I'm going to fly home and see the rest of my family and then hangout with my besties from high school! oh what a glorious week it'll be. I'm almost too excited for it! (If you can be too excited for something)
1 comment:
Cute curls in your hair and I love your explosion picture! How fun! Have a great weekend and we'll see you Sunday!!!
Post a Comment