Thursday, March 11, 2010

Reaching the Apple at the Top of the Tree

The apple at the top of the tree is the most desirable, or so I've been told. The apples at the top of the tree are worth the climb and the scrapped knees that you obtain when getting the apple. Unfortunately, there isn't just 'climbing the tree' in the way. Sometimes there's the walls around the tree, and the hill you have to hike up to get to the walls around the tree. . . This has been my life: Trying to get the Apple.



My friend Paul is obsessed with trying to figure out what this apple is! Some of his guesses have been: graduation, homework assignment, a real apple, a boy named Brian, a mental state, the end of the semester, and Disney World. None of these were what the apple is for me. I have a while to go before reaching my apple, but I AM going to make it to the top of the tree and get my apple. And it'll be a honeycrisp apple. Nice and Sweet.

1 comment:

calmrapids said...

It's always worth the climb.