I'll be running the rides that are in that part of the park. I then learned all the rules that are needed in the apartments. My roommates and I had the whole afternoon free. We went resort hopping. We jumped onto the buses and then gave ourselves a tour of the Animal Kingdom Lodge. We rode the monorail around and gave ourselves a tour of the the Polynesian Palace and the Floridian Hotel. We rode through the Contemporary Resort. We played on the beach and then were completely worn out. We then had to take various monorails back to the buses and the buses back to the car and the car back to the hotel. We ate some random food in our apartment, I had cereal. Then we were lazy until we ran outside to the block party. It was literally right outside our apartment building. I can hear all the music this moment outside my window. If I look up I can see out my window and see the crazy bunch of people dancing outside. I'm not going to sleep much... but I have to be up at five tomorrow morning to catch a 6:45am bus. ugh. I'm going to have a long day tomorrow.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
DinoLand
This morning I went to the check in station and got my assignment for where I'm working at Disney! I am working at the DinoLand in Animal Kingdom!
I'll be running the rides that are in that part of the park. I then learned all the rules that are needed in the apartments. My roommates and I had the whole afternoon free. We went resort hopping. We jumped onto the buses and then gave ourselves a tour of the Animal Kingdom Lodge. We rode the monorail around and gave ourselves a tour of the the Polynesian Palace and the Floridian Hotel. We rode through the Contemporary Resort. We played on the beach and then were completely worn out. We then had to take various monorails back to the buses and the buses back to the car and the car back to the hotel. We ate some random food in our apartment, I had cereal. Then we were lazy until we ran outside to the block party. It was literally right outside our apartment building. I can hear all the music this moment outside my window. If I look up I can see out my window and see the crazy bunch of people dancing outside. I'm not going to sleep much... but I have to be up at five tomorrow morning to catch a 6:45am bus. ugh. I'm going to have a long day tomorrow.
I'll be running the rides that are in that part of the park. I then learned all the rules that are needed in the apartments. My roommates and I had the whole afternoon free. We went resort hopping. We jumped onto the buses and then gave ourselves a tour of the Animal Kingdom Lodge. We rode the monorail around and gave ourselves a tour of the the Polynesian Palace and the Floridian Hotel. We rode through the Contemporary Resort. We played on the beach and then were completely worn out. We then had to take various monorails back to the buses and the buses back to the car and the car back to the hotel. We ate some random food in our apartment, I had cereal. Then we were lazy until we ran outside to the block party. It was literally right outside our apartment building. I can hear all the music this moment outside my window. If I look up I can see out my window and see the crazy bunch of people dancing outside. I'm not going to sleep much... but I have to be up at five tomorrow morning to catch a 6:45am bus. ugh. I'm going to have a long day tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So, I read a couple of your posts spanning the time that I've known you. You have an interesting writing style and I'm happy that I showed up as soon as I did. I especially enjoyed the question section, though I don't think I'm completely satisfied with the answer given. To me it is comparable with the response, "just 'cause." It may be difficult to find the answer and it may hurt a bit in rooting it out, but I would definitely like to probe deeper into your mind and personality, Erin. Not with the intention to change you, I think you're just wonderful the way you are (except for this whole ordeal of "Why do I like a boy and then convince myself that he's rotten, only so my heart won't be broken?", but with the intention of really getting to know you better and falling even deeper in love with you. Overall, it's a great blog, well decorated and great content.
Sounds like you have a lot of long days ahead but LOTS OF FUN! We can hardly wait to join you!
Can't wait to hear an update - how it is....
Post a Comment