YES! So I had been locked out of my blog for a few weeks, and finally am able to get back in!!!! Wahoo!
So A LOT has happened.
1. I can walk somewhat normally
2. I ran for the first time last Thursday, the 28th
3. I also think I pulled a hamstring from running
4. I got my mission call last Thursday, the 28th... the reason I ran
5. I only ran from the mailbox to my front door
6. I GOT MY MISSION CALL!!!
7. I am now preparing to go to the New Hampshire Manchester Mission
8. I have to get boots. and gloves. and scarves. and floor length skirts made of wool so I don't freeze.
9. I'm very excited to go on my mission.
10. I report to the MTC on the 26th of October :)
I think that catches me up, for the most part. That's all the real important stuff anyway.
OH!! 11. I wore heels for the first time in five years today. I finally feel like I am headed in the right direction, stylistically at least ;)
2 comments:
You should totally pick up some thick sweater tights. They'll help out a ton to keep the wind from cutting through and also help you not have to wear really long skirts everyday.
sweet! thanks for the idea:)
Post a Comment