September 24, 2012
So, we're doing a lot more walking . . .
Joleen got Baptized!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo!!!! She's so strong and ready for it.
Funny story: So Elder Craig has been making fun of how I use the word Y'all frequently. and had been not so nice towards me or my companion. It was getting out of hand. So Elder Kennedy is our district leader and I mentioned how I was getting tired of being made fun of, and put down for the way I talk. well, He mentioned this to Elder Craig and also added how he needed to be nicer to him and the other elders as well. So the next district meeting Elder Craig brings in a gift wrapped in christmas paper and it's sitting in the middle of the table. He picks it up and says, "sister merrell i'm sorry i've been mean this is for a new beginning to our friendship." I was like thanks, this is awkward. then he said "it needs to be in the freezer" so he took it back and went to put it in the freezer in the kitchen. Weird. so I opened it after our meeting, hoping for ice cream cause I'm a girl, and find Texas Toast! haha, he was very clever.
No comments:
Post a Comment