So random fact: a garage is called a dooryard. . . who'd a thunk it? But if it's said with a Bostonian accent it's a: doe-ya.
This week we saw an enormous miracle: We were down in Meredith, NH helping a member move, and then had about an hour to go knock on doors. Which neither me nor Sis. Bond had dressed appropriately for, we were both freezing when we were outside. So last night we had planned figuring out what to do this last hour. We decided to stop by someone the missionaries used to teach, Diane. We stopped by and said hello to her. She welcomed us right in and we had such an amazing conversation. She said she was scared about baptism because it's a huge commitment. We talked about the Book of Mormon and how truthful it is. She decided she is going to read it now, and pray to God to know if it is true. She wants it to be true! She is so excited to find a purpose to her life. She's had a hard walk in life and now is ready for strength from God. I love seeing her finding truth! We'll see her again this week.
Funny story today: I was putting on my coat this morning and couldn't find my other sleeve or my name tag and was sooooo sad! (and really tired). Well... I was putting my coat on backwards. So I'm gonna take a nap today:)
No comments:
Post a Comment