April 16, 2012
Through all the stuff going on the past few weeks I've learned a few
lessons.
1. It's hard to trust in Heavenly Father, with ALL my heart.
But it's totally worth it when I don't have to worry about anything
because I trust Heavenly Father is taking care of it.
2. Sis. Bond is
one of my most favorite friends now. She's sent me some letters, and
it's like she is reading my mind and able to tell me exactly what I need
to hear at the moment I'll get the letter. I miss her a lot.
3. It's
okay to not be perfect, because even Jesus Christ wasn't perfect until
after His resurrection. In Jacob 5 He is always asking "what more could I
have done for my vineyard?" or something like that, and He was doing
everything He possibly could. But He was still asking what else he could
have done. I felt a lot like that the past few weeks. Asking what more
can I do?! I'm trying so hard to do everything, but it's not good
enough! But even though Christ asked what more he could do, there's a
difference. He knew what He did WAS good enough because He did the WILL
of the Father. Which is all any of us is asked to do. So as I try to do
the Will of the Father, I will be doing well enough. I can still ask
what more I can do, but just need to remember what is required of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment